Monday, August 13, 2012

Comp 6 Bluemont Va BBQ Bash

Bluemount what a great place it was great views of the mountains. I had never seen Vineyard on the side of a hill like that before. We had great Company Bennie and Jackie, came by and brought there parents. Great people as I expected from meeting there Daughter. Jackie is a sweetie.  Well BBQ
I had a little set back, maybe not thinking about what I was doing as much as I should have been.
My brother had to leave early Sat. morning he was having a little issue with numbness in his left hand so off to have it checked out. that for some reason made me a little lets say absent minded.

so the overall was 26 out of 40 teams we placed 30th in Chicken, 21 in Ribs, 27 in pork and 15 in Brisket. our score have been level for the year only winning calls at the second comp this year, I need to do something different, so watch out Bel Air

No comments:

Post a Comment